Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Just for Kicks

...and because I'm a little dorky, I figured I would post my horrible amateur video of one of the streets in my 'neighborhood.' As I said before, the entire community is called Riverstone, however every section has its own name. The section we will be moving too is a smaller section and I like that. Majority of the homes there are Mediterranean in style (stucco) with minimal floral landscaping. *Now, for the first part of the short video you will only see the SIDES of homes. lol  Towards the end you get to see a couple of homes and see how close they are to each other. AND before you get excited, both Partners in Building (PIB) and Toll Brothers build in this section and PIB homes look more grand.* Mine will not be so grand, but perfect for me!

Here's my video recorded by holding my Canon PowerShot out the driver's side window. What? Was I watching where I was driving? Of course I was!


No comments:

Post a Comment