Pages

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

MId-Week Lot Visit

First let me say this...I absolutely LOVE pulling up to my future home. I am still amazed by the transformation and by how much of a difference landscaping makes.

Now, when I entered the house, I looked into the study and the hardwood floors were almost complete in that room!! The installers had prepared the concrete foundation for putting the floors down in the dining room and there was actually flooring down in part of the back hall and kitchen. It looks great so far, but with dusty footprints all over the place, it's hard to love them right now.

Study

Kitchen & breakfast area

Hallway from kitchen to laundry room & guest room

My pantry
The protective paper has been removed from the master bathroom floor so I can really appreciate the floors and I must say I love them!




The incorrect accent tile has been removed from the back splash. The construction manager was there and I will very happy to see him there. I have only heard WONDERFUL things about him and how thorough he is. I have only seen him a handful of times (at pre-construction meeting, at walk through after inspector's report and one random time), but I truly appreciate how willing he is to address things that arise. I really wanted to hug him. :-|


I am looking forward to seeing the hardwood floors on Saturday when I come check on things again. I'm sure they will look great once they are all down. And, one of our soon-to-be neighbors is having a party on Saturday and has asked the sales manager to invite everyone in the neighborhood - those building, those who just moved in, those who they have not had a chance to meet. I'm a social person so I'm dragging the family with me. It should be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment