Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Weekly Construction Update

This update is going to be terrible. lol My husband did not take good notes during the telephone call and instead focused on addressing some issues I wanted him to inquire about.

Here it is...the HVAC installation will be this week...that's all. I have no clue what will be going on next week.

Issues addressed during phone call

  • My husband asked about the fungus growing in the master shower and he was told this...
    • It is not mold or fungus. The tile guys made a mess when they were putting in the tile and it just needs to be cleaned up. Ummmm....no. I beg to differ and sent a text message with pictures to the sales manager stating that there was clearly something growing and that they drywall needed to be cut out.
  • Missing pendant light connection over the island
    • The construction manager believes they forgot to cut the hole in the drywall. It will be fixed.
  • Discoloration in corner of plant ledge (difficult to photograph)
    • He had noticed it and will have the guys take a look at it
Believe me, I will be looking at everything very closely tommorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment